HC Link is thrilled to release our Inaugural Report! HC Link has had an incredible year of learning and growth, and we are proud to share some of our accomplishments with you.
By working together with organizations across Ontario we have helped create healthy, vibrant communities that are engaged and passionate about the factors that contribute to their wellbeing. Our report contains a sampling of stories from some of the community organizations and partnerships with whom we've had the pleasure to work with this last year. Community story highlights include:
- Supporting the creation of an active transportation plan for the communities of Port Severn, Honey Harbour, and MacTier;
- Engaging Francophone community leaders in the creation and implementation of an action plan to support elderly-friendly villages in West Nipissing and Sudbury East;
- Providing a workshop to introduce a comprehensive approach to mental health and substance abuse providers in Sioux Lookout; and
- Guiding the design of a community-based planning process to connect community members from a wide range of sectors in Lanark, Leeds and Grenville.
We are proud that our services are well-received and that the demand for our expertise is steadily growing. To read other client testimonials, and learn more about HC Link's work, please download the report.
For more information:
- browse HCLinkOntario.ca;
- call us 416-847-1575 or 1-855-847-1575.