We have been working hard on our website to offer you an enhanced experience, including:
An enhanced homepage
- We have added more direct links to our top information and resources to make it easier to get to where you want to go – including all of our social media channels (icons at the top), requesting a service from us (right side bar), our most popular resources (right side bar), and joining our listservs (left side bar).
- Our new slider is more visually appealing and functional.
- We have added a 2-minute video to describe HC Link and our services.
- The EVENTS section of our website has been re-organized to make it easier to find upcoming events and materials from past events. Rather than having all of our events lumped together, they can now be searched separately by: webinars, peer-sharing and online discussions, conferences, and regional gatherings. An EVENTS landing page has been added to help you find where you need to go.
- We have added a landing page for the RESOURCES section of our website to help you navigate through the various resources we offer, including: resource topics (new topics have been added and new resources are now showcased), our policy learning community, community storybank, blog, twitter and our listservs.
- We have created a separate page for our Reports and News Digests under the ABOUT section of our website to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
In depth details and examples of the services we provide
- The CONSULTING SERVICES section of our website has been completely re-done! When reviewing our website before the refresh, it became clear that we needed to better describe the consulting services we have to offer and provide some concrete examples of the work that we have done. Please visit the About Our Consulting Services page to learn more about our services and to read though our Q&A, which should answer any questions you have about what we can offer!
- We have kept our Consultants page to allow you to browse through our listing of skilled consultants to learn more about their areas of expertise, and have added examples of consulting services we have recently done, and quotes from clients to share what others thought about our service. We have also taken the mystery out of how to request a consulting service from us and what to expect from us once you do request a service, by updating our Request A Service page.
- We have added an infographic to showcase all of the ways that HC link can support community groups, organizations and partnerships to build healthy, vibrant communities across Ontario. You can check this out on the new WHAT WE DO page.
New online platform for our Policy Learning Community
- We recently changed platforms for our online policy learning community to provide a more interactive and user-friendly space for members to learn, share and exchange ideas related to building healthy public policy. This new platform offers a Discussion Forum to share ideas, tools, resources, research and upcoming events on variety of topics and emerging issues, a Policy Webwatch that scours the internet looking for policy-related items on news sites, social media, journals and organizations that work in policy, and offers two Think Tanks on food security & active transportation for dedicated discussion.
- We have a new page layout to allow more space for content (less scrolling!) and a bigger font size for easier reading.
- We have added more images to our website - including photos, thumbnails, and infographics!
We hope you enjoy the changes we have made to our refreshed website! Feel free to leave comments on this blog about our website, or suggestions for how we can further enhance your online experience with us!