Happy New Year! We are looking forward to another exciting year of working together to create healthy communities across Ontario. In case you missed them the first time around, here is a collection of a few of our most popular resources, webinar recordings and blog posts from 2016.
Here are a few of our most popular resources of 2016:
- Strategic Planning: From mundane to meaningful
- How to Engage Francophones...When You Don't Speak French!
- Getting started with...Partnership Development
Here are a few of our most popular webinars of 2016:
- Canadian Youth Perceptions on Cannabis: Research results and lessons learned
- What We are Doing in a Good Way: A cultural competency framework model
- New technology trends, uses, and health promotion implications
Here are a few of our most popular blogs of 2016:
- Breaking the Ice: Putting a little fun into working with groups
- Peer Sharing: The Wise Crowds Technique
- Video Interview with Dave Meslin on advocacy and how to influence change
AND our most popular guest blog was by the Ontario Society of Nutrition Professionals in Public Health (OSNPPH):
We look forward to another great year of working together and continuing to offer our customized consulting services, resources, webinars, workshops, and other learning events! Please contact us to learn more about how we can work with you and your community to meet your specific needs for building healthy communities!